Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hello Phoenix

We have finally closed on our house in Phoenix. Lots of boxes to unpack. Now that we are somewhat settled and my laptop is working again hopefully updates on the blog won't take so long. Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks.
We made it to 1 preseason hockey game. Maddie was so excited when we walked into the rink...it's been awhile since our last game.
Jackson in the hotel. We stayed at a great hotel while waiting to close on the house.
My babies napping.

The state capital...I had to go downtown to the capital my first day in Phoenix to pick up my Arizona pharmacist license. I figured since I took a week of vacation after maternity leave to move that I would take some pictures...everyone needs some vacation photos.

1 comment:

Chesley said...

I am glad you got to your new home safely.
You might end up being certified in every state by the time everything is all said and done! :)
I love the picture of both babies sleeping on the bed and I really like the blankets they have.